RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL SERVICES
NORTHEAST FLORIDA FIRE AND SMOKE DAMAGE CLEAN-UP & REBUILD
FIRE DAMAGE RESTORATION IN JACKSONVILLE, FL
DriMaxx has been providing complete fire damage restoration services for fire-damaged homes and businesses in Jacksonville and all of Northeast Florida for more than 20 years. We provide 24/7 fire damage restoration services for residential and commercial buildings—including taping and board-up; soot and odor removal, water clean-up; and full rebuild services.
Our fire damage restoration specialists are always ready to answer your call. We know that when fires occur, there is often severe property damage requiring immediate clean-up and repairs. When required, we board up property to protect your home or business from further structural damage, weather, vandalism, and/or liability.
We then begin mitigation to fully repair and restore your property including damage from fire, smoke and water, including water from fire hoses. We handle demolition where required, repair your building’s structure, and thoroughly clean up soot, smoke and water damage while completely removing long-term smoke odor. As fully-certified, licensed general contractors, we can rebuild any part or all of a residential or commercial fire-damaged property.
CHOOSE DRIMAXX FOR FIRE & SMOKE DAMAGE CLEAN-UP & REBUILD
OUR FIRE & SMOKE CLEAN-UP PROCESS
Following a fire, it’s not only what has been burned that needs to be restored but also damage caused by smoke and water from fire hoses, sprinkler systems, and other means used to extinguish the fire. Odors, mold and other damage caused by these factors can impact both structure and property, and may not always be readily detected amid the chaos that typically immediately follows a fire.
Ash, smoke and soot can discolor and corrode materials, causing long-lasting problems until they are removed. Moisture quickly leads to mold and mildew. All of these things can lead to serious long-term health problems. As fire, smoke, water, and mold restoration professionals, the DriMaxx team knows exactly what to look for, how to find and document it so that you can be fully reimbursed appropriately by your insurance company, and how to remediate and restore all damages, completely.
Our Fire & Smoke Damage Clean-up & Repair Process Includes:
- Inspect structural integrity of the building for safety
- Evaluate water damage from fire suppression
- Evaluate the damage to materials from smoke and soot
- Remove contents from the structure as required
- Remove, store and begin cleaning sensitive files and important items
- Pack out salvageable items for cleaning and storage
- Board-up, if required
Begin Structural Restoration:
- Removed charred contents
- Evaluate wall, ceiling, carpet, floor, and upholstery to be cleaned or removed
- Clean, eliminate odors and deodorize all materials
- Return salvageable items to the original location
- Estimate rebuild services
- Work with the insurance company to ensure that the property is fully restored to pre-loss condition